To find out more about our team, click here to read About The Team.
If your business either currently receives or wants to receive imported cargo directly to your worksite, and you are required to be an MPI Transitional Facility, Jill and the team can utilise their valuable industry experience to provide top quality training and advisory services throughout New Zealand. Or alternatively, you may wish to come under our MTF System.
At Biosecurity & Training South we enjoy the personal touch when dealing with clients and are always there when you need advice and assistance. We will help navigate your business through the biosecurity requirements in a simple and straight forward way whilst ensuring all MPI biosecurity requirements are met - allowing our clients to focus on the day-to-day running of their business.
At Biosecurity & Training South we can provide:
- Assistance and advice on applications and processes
- Training of Accredited Person (AP Courses)
- Training of Operator (Operator Courses)
- Container Fumes Awareness Training
- Advisory Service Site Assessments
- Customised Quality Systems (Operating Manuals)
- Ongoing, independent compliance assistance (including internal auditing)
- TF Signage
- Useful reminders when certificates are due to expire
- Multi Site Transitional Facility (MTF) Systems
Some of our regular clients include:
- The Wine industry
- Fresh Produce Markets
- Seed and Grain stores
- Dairy Industry
- Ports of First Arrival (sea and air)
- Transport companies & third party warehousing
- Customs agents
- Nationwide chains
- Government departments
We are flexible in our provision of training and can come to you to ensure the least disruption
to your business (*minimum numbers apply) - and at short notice if necessary.
We deliver countrywide training including courses recently run in Cromwell, Oamaru, Ashburton, Masterton, Hastings - as well, of course, as the main centres.